Zoom is a video communications app available on Windows, Mac, iOS, Android and Linux.
👩💻 Join unlimited meetings.
💾 Record and save meetings.
✍️ Share screen and annotate.
🔒Create public or private groups.
👥 Use virtual funds.
Follow these steps to install Zoom on your PC:
1. Go to https://zoom.us/download and click "Zoom Client for Meetings".
2. Click on "Save" and wait for the download.
3. Open the installer.
4. Press Login to register for an account.
Zoom's team added updates to improve security and users experience.
💬 When there are updates you will receive a pop-up notification, just open it to start the update.
👆 Another way is to update manually. Click on Profile>Check Updates.
Updates just take some minutes.
1. Use your work e-mail to register
2. Avoid fake Zoom apk's
3. Don't share conference links on social media
4. Protect your meetings with a password
5. Enable Waiting Room.
6. Check screen-sharing features
Follow these steps to create your Zoom account:
1. Open your browser and go to zoom.us/signup
2. Fill in your date of birth.
3. Enter your email and click on Register.
4. Check your email and open the activation message.
5. Press "Activate Account", Zoom will be open.
6. Fill in your name, surname and create a password.
Canceling your Zoom account is easy and will only take a few minutes
1. Open the Zoom website.
2. Click on "My Account".
3. On the left panel, click on Admin>Account Management>Account Profile>Terminate my account.
4. A pop-up wiil open,Click the "Yes" button to complete the process